- enable overriding default key bindings
- start using
C-cto clear screen
- add uninstall/clean procedure and keybinding (prefix+alt+u) (@chilicuil)
- set GIT_TERMINAL_PROMPT=0 when doing
submodule updateto ensure git does not prompt for username/password in any case
- change the way plugin name is expanded. It now uses the http username
and password by default, like this:
https://git::@github.com/. This prevents username and password prompt (and subsequently tmux install hanging) with old git versions. Fixes #7.
- refactor tests so they can be used on travis
- add travis.yml, add travis badge to the readme
- if the plugin is not downloaded do not source it
PLUGINS.md, an obsolete list of plugins
- update readme with instructions about uninstalling plugins
- tilde char and
TMUX_SHARED_MANAGER_PATHcouldn't be used because they are just plain strings. Fixing the problem by manually expanding them.
- bugfix: fragile
*.tmuxfile globbing (@majutsushi)
- update readme because of github organization change to tmux-plugins
- update tests to pass
- update README to suggest different first plugin
- update list of plugins in the README
- remove README 'about' section
- move key binding to the main file. Delete
- installing plugins installs just new plugins. Already installed plugins aren't updated.
- add 'update plugin' binding and functionality
- add test for updating a plugin
- run all *.tmux plugin files as executables
- fix all redirects to /dev/null
- fix bug: TPM shared path is created before sync (cloning plugins from github is done)
- add test suite running in Vagrant
- add Tmux version check.
TPMwon't run if Tmux version is less than 1.9.
- get TPM up and running